I'm on my last piece of coursework before dissertation time and then uni mark II is officially over.  Other pieces have been harder than this one academically speaking, but this one has been the one that's been hardest to write.  I've had a complete block to writing it - complete resentment over giving up any more of my time to it.  Plus, the down side to having a postmodern tutor is that she gave no official title, no assessment guidelines or clear pointers as to what was needed.  I'm actually only half way through it at the moment, but have decided that as I've finally gotten half way, it was a good time to deflect and procrastinate a bit more about having to do it rather than just getting on with it.  Stupid thing is, the subject matter for this one is something that I'm actually really interested in.  I think the thing I'm most fed up with is getting to 3.07 on a Sunday afternoon and feeling like I've had no weekend.  Still having 1500 words to write also means I know I won't get anything of a weekend left by the time I've finished it either.  Which is just another reason I'm not getting on with it rather than blogging about getting on with it.

No comments: