My weekend, in bullet points:

  • first 'lie in' for aaaages on Saturday- wide awake at 7.30
  • early morning chatter on line
  • cleaned, scrubbed, hoovered, dusted every square inch of my flat
  • re-did a photo collage frame
  • hung 3 new pictures on my 'random pictures' wall - they look cool
  • watched The Boat That Rocked & gave myself permission to not do research at the same time
  • met a friend for coffee in a surprisingly lovely coffee shop in Eastleigh
  • dinner with my parents
  • evening of chatter and chocolate with a beautiful friend
  • cried as said beautiful friend is moving away in two months
  • meditation
  • sleep
  • dissertation research
  • tea and cake with a friend
  • cancelled trip to art exhibition because of weather
  • sorted through counselling paraphernalia
  • dissertation research
  • cleaned some silver
  • had roast dinner

No comments: