Just printed out the final copy of my dissertation - all 75 pages of it on fancy thick paper.  I don't find this easy to admit to myself, let alone say out loud or type so the world (or two people who read this) can see - but I'm really proud of myself.  This year has been so hard, I've cried, shouted, screamed and have thrown things.  I've been inspired, excited, motivated, and have learnt.  If I had to do it again, I honestly don't know that I would.  But I'm so very glad I've done it.  My heart and soul has gone into this degree, and in particular this dissertation, and I'm completely proud of how much effort I've put into it, and in turn what I've produced.

It's time to look towards what's next.  So what is next?  Next is getting pro-active about either persuading management to pay me to work full time on LGBT, or figuring out how to set up a charity on my own...  

1 comment:

rob said...

Well done! It's an odd but good feeling once you have dropped it off at the faculty, or popped it in the post...

Enjoy!