Today Is... Today Is... Today Is...

  • Took a deep breath and told my manager I'm struggling - volume of work & my head stuff (massive, instant feeling of relief)
  • Day 4 of trying out meditation which is gradually feeling less weird and more helpful
  • Ordered my time so I planned in some exercise, felt great to get it back into my daily schedule
  • Did shopping for LGBT group for tomorrow night
  • Lunch and dinner made for tomorrow & are Slimming World friendly ( I work to 10 on a Tuesday, so take dinner with me)
  • Did some general planning
Taking a bit of time to plan out my actions a little bit, and factor in things I actually wanted to do as well as those I needed to do, has made today such a better day than the recent past.  Sitting down at nine & knowing I've achieved everything I've set out to do today has been lovely.  

No comments: